At Radarsign, we understand that corporate impact has the potential to extend well beyond the traffic-calming solutions we provide. Because of this, we are committed to supporting the:
- Safety of pedestrians and drivers through education—Since we were founded in 2004, Radarsign has partnered with organizations that advocate for improved road safety for drivers, pedestrians and bicyclists, including:
- PEDS – a member-based advocacy organization dedicated to making metro Atlanta safe and accessible for all pedestrians.
- Safe Teen Driving Club – a national organization that helps parents educate, mentor, manage and monitor their teen drivers through tools, services and technology.
- Environment—Our products utilize recycled materials, maximize solar energy and reduce the battery-waste footprint. Take a peek at our environmentally friendly product features.
- Needs of family—Work-life balance is not just something we say, it’s what we do. Telecommuting and flex hours are core tenets of our corporate model.
Meet LISA LEBLANC, Full-Time Mom/Full-Time Marketing Manager at Radarsign
- American worker—Our products are manufactured and engineered in the USA
Meet CHARLES JENKINS, Product Engineer/Manager of U.S. Vendor Relationships
- Charitable needs of the communities in which we serve—Radarsign has quietly respond to the needs of under-served communities through a variety of charitable options, including the Radarsign Foundation for Traffic Safety.