Radarsign is committed to supporting the safety of pedestrians and drivers, the environment, the workers, families, and the charitable needs of communities in which we serve.
At Radarsign, we understand that corporate impact has the potential to extend well beyond the traffic-calming solutions we provide. Because of this, we are committed to supporting the following:
- Safety of pedestrians and drivers through education—Since we were founded in 2004, Radarsign has partnered with organizations that advocate for improved road safety for drivers, pedestrians and bicyclists, including:
- PEDS – a member-based advocacy organization dedicated to making metro Atlanta safe and accessible for all pedestrians.
- Environment—Our products utilize recycled materials, maximize solar energy and reduce the battery-waste footprint. Take a peek at our environmentally friendly product features.
- Needs of family—Work-life balance is not just something we say, it’s what we do. Telecommuting and flex hours are core tenets of our corporate model.
Meet LISA LEBLANC, Full-Time Mom/Full-Time Marketing Manager at Radarsign
- Charitable needs of the communities in which we serve—Radarsign has quietly respond to the needs of under-served communities through a variety of charitable options, including the Radarsign Foundation for Traffic Safety.