“Radarsign’s StreetSmart data collection software is very easy to use once it is installed. And the Radarsign speed signs are easy to use, they really are plug and play. The signs have helped considerably in slowing drivers by making them aware of their speed.”–Josh Strength, Deputy Security Operations Coordinator,
Chevron – Pascagoula (MS)
Corporate, commercial and industrial campuses have a lot of daily pedestrian activity. As a result, businesses find that radar speed signs placed on high traffic roads around the campus or plant site make the roads safer for employees, pedestrians and drivers. Radarsign’s systems provide an effective, traffic calming solution because they alert drivers of their speed.
Data collected at a South Carolina manufacturing facility over an 18 month period yielded the following results:
- % of speeders dropped from 47% to 21%
- Of the vehicles still speeding, 95% were going 5 MPH or less over the 20 MPH speed limit
- Customer purchased a second sign for another location on their campus
Featured Video: Holliday Sand and Tulsa County Use Radarsign to Slow Speeding Drivers
Radar Speed Sign – Permanent and Portable Options
- AC and solar options for permanently located radar speed signs
- Battery powered signs for portable needs, run +/-2 weeks on full charge, mounting brackets include a lock
- The Mobile Patrol Stand offers flexibility in re-locating the radar speed sign. Stand can be used with the TC-400 or the TC-600S radar speed sign models.
- TC-400 offers the ultimate in portability. With the modular design of the radar speed sign, which weighs only 26 lbs, and the Go Bracket universal mount, one person can easily install or relocate the TC-400 in about a minute.
Traffic Calming Applications for Businesses, Corporate Campuses, & Plant Sites
- Multi-modal terminal
- Controlled campus roads
- Dock traffic
- Primary facility entrance
- Forklift traffic
- Parking decks
Radarsign has a variety of radar speed sign models and radar speed sign bundles to choose from. Compare our models and see which one is the best traffic calming solution for you.