If you experiencing a problem with your sign please refer to the Troubleshooting and Maintenance Guide (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) to diagnose any issues and resolve them prior to requesting a return. Often times it is a simple programming, installation, or maintenance issue, not a sign operation issue, that is preventing the sign from operating properly. If you have been unsuccessful with the troubleshooting, please contact Radarsign technical support at 678-965-4814 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST) for assistance.
If it is determined a sign requires a repair, a refurbishment, or an upgrade there are two types of returns:
- Warranty Repair
For signs that are two years old or less with an issue covered by the Radarsign Limited Warranty Agreement, the sign will be repaired at no cost.
- Refurbishment of sign that is not under warranty (older than two years)
The “standard of care” for signs more than two years old is to provide an electronics overhaul. An overhaul of your sign includes the following*:
- Replacement of CPU board, radar interface board, and radar component
- Two new 18 amp/hour batteries for TC-500, TC-600, and TC-1000 models that use them
- Replacement of Bluetooth transmitter with Wi-Fi transmitter
- Upgrade of sign code to the latest version
- Return ground shipping
- New 1 year warranty on entire sign (excludes battery packs on TC-400)
*The refurbishment of the sign does not cover any housing repair.
The refurbishment fees are as follows:
> $995 for solar models
> $850 for AC models
> $695 for the TC-400 (portable battery powered model)
If you would like to return your sign for either a Warranty Repair or a Refurbishment, please fill out the Sign Return Request form below. A Radarsign customer service representative will review your request and will contact you within 2 business days.