Radar Speed Sign Trailer Hitch Provides Maximum Mobility
The radar speed trailer hitch provides a traffic calming solution where you need it, when you need it.
The trailer hitch is a 38″ powder coated, 2″ x 2″ folding mast that measures 45 1/2″ with radar speed sign. The stainless steel mounting bracket allows for easy mounting of the radar speed sign. It is available for use with the TC-400.
- Maximum mobility and flexibility
- Trailer hitch can be removed in about 15 seconds.
- Adjustable hinge allows radar speed sign to be lowered without removing the trailer hitch
- Radar speed sign has armored construction, and is weather tight, vandal resistant, and bullet resistant
- Radar speed sign will operate for +/- 2 weeks on two fully charged battery packs
- Easy to store in most police vehicle trunks
- Customer supplies electrical harness for connecting to their electrical system. Requires 12 volt supply.
Allows quick and easy relocation of the radar sign to targeted locations where traffic calming is needed on a temporary basis for:
- Highway & road crews
- Traffic maintenance personnel
- Public works professionals
- Construction zone crews
- Special events staff & spectators