Video compares and contrasts the power and dependability of Radarsign’s MUTCD-compliant, full-matrix TC-600 with other brands of radar speed signs
MARIETTA, Ga., August 13 , 2018—When municipalities and law enforcement agencies decide to invest in radar speed signs for traffic calming, they are often required to document their due diligence in investigating all the options. It’s a difficult and time consuming task. Radarsign®, the manufacturer of the world’s first armored driver feedback signs, is making that easier with video demonstrations. The continuing series of videos demonstrates how Radarsign driver feedback signs are built, how they work and why they are better than every other brand of radar speed sign.
The latest video in the series, “The TC-600 Full-Matrix Radar Speed Sign Overview,” showcases the features and benefits of the popular TC-600, which is available with AC or solar power. In addition to an overview of the sign’s installation and operation, the TC-600 video also showcases the sign’s:
- Tank-like industrial design that is weatherproof, vandal proof and bullet-resistant.
- 13-inch LED display that drivers can easily read from more than 600 feet away.
- Full-matrix design and messaging options, including three-digit KPH readings up to 188 KPH, plus strobe and simulated camera options.
- Directional beam technology—a Radarsign exclusive—which maximizes super-bright LEDs to improve readability.
- FCC approved K-Band radar.
- WiFi access to operate the sign, change settings and download traffic statistics from up to 300 feet away. WiFi can be used with any smartphone, tablet or laptop that offers WiFi access through a web browser like Safari, Internet Explorer or Chrome.
- Easy, single-screen setup from a mobile device.
- Optional StreetSmart Software, data collection tool.
Radarsign is ISO 9001:2015 certified and all Radarsign products are manufactured in the USA. To watch the video demonstration of the Radarsign TC-600, click here.
Previous videos in the series include:
About Radarsign® Brand Radar Speed Signs:
In 2004, Atlanta-based Radarsign® established new industry standards for traffic calming solutions with the debut of the world’s first armored driver feedback signs.Radarsign radar speed signs are vandal-, weather- and bullet-resistant. They are also the traffic calming industry’s most durable, most ecological and most energy efficient radar speed signs. Engineered and manufactured in the USA, all Radarsign models are MUTCD-compliant and utilize recycled aluminum, innovative LED reflector technology, minimal battery power and solar panels to deliver bright, easy-to-read feedback to drivers. Radarsign products are scientifically proven to reduce drivers’ speeds and have been entrusted to provide safe and effective traffic calming solutions for: municipalities, treasured national parks, schools, neighborhoods, military bases, and private and public development projects across the U.S., Canada and overseas. www.radarsign.com.